STaRT-2014 ( Scholarship
& Talent Reward
Test) is an aptitude cum bench-marking test to
be conducted by Resonance to reach out, spot, reward & nurture talented students
across the country and support them in fulfilling their career aspirations.
STaRT-2014 would mean the following to a student:
For a sincere & aspiring student, STaRT would provide a platform to showcase his/her
talent to the nation which will boost his/her confidence to perform well in competitive
examinations ahead & make a bright career.
- A Knowledge Test
- An Aptitude Test
- A Benchmarking Test
- A Talent Search Test
- A Talent Recognition Test
- A Test to win lot of rewards.
- A Test to win huge Scholarship
- A Test to select a Career Path.
- A Test to foster Competitive spirit amongst the students.
- A Test to open vistas for career counseling & mentoring.
Who can Participate in STaRT-2014?
- Class V
- Class VI
- Class VII
- Class VIII
- Class IX
- Class X
- Class-XI (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- Class-XII (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- Class-XI+XII (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
In Open Stream, Even the students of Science Stream (Class XI & XII) shall be allowed
to compete. However, students from other streams shall NOT be allowed to compete
in Science Stream.